Announcement!

I Have A Notion blog and store have moved to:


the store can be found at


There is a much easier to navigate store, with new items. The blog has its own page as well... new content too.

The blog is now at www.ihaveanotion.com/blog

Please come and visit!

Thursday, February 17, 2011

One World One Heart Winner



I visited the friendly Random dot Org and number 62 came up.....so the winner of the Ricky Tims Rhapsody Tote Bag  is.....

......Gail from Gail's Card Cafe.

Send me your address Gail and I'll get your tote bag out to you tomorrow.  Thank you to everyone who participated in the One World One Heart Blog Hop.  Unfortunately I did not have much time to hop but I have saved every comment so I can go back and visit soon.

Smiles,
Kelly

7 comments:

  1. YAY!!! Thank you so much. I look forward to seeing this in person and take it shopping! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for Gail. That's one snazzy tote.

    Sending hugs to you today, Kelly. Make it a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to Gail! Thanks for having such a wonderful giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to Gail on the Ricky Tims bag! And once again, IHAN blog readers get lucky with a flip flop template. I'd like to see how that puppy works!!

    Hope you are feeling better by now & have all the creepy crud back out in the gutter where it belongs!!

    Sending you some virtual hugs & tea!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading the IHAN Blog. I love getting and reading every comment that is left here; however I may not be able to respond to all comments left during giveaways. There are times when I am juggling many tasks at one time and may not reply to all comments. Please e-mail me at quiltnotions@gmail.com if you need a reply quickly. I thank you for your understanding and-
More Later-Beth

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...